A team of applied science researchers at the University of British Columbia and BC Children's Hospital have developed a systematic feedback method that could help public health authorities in their efforts to contain COVID-19.
Unable to attend the 2019 Mini Med School in person? Each year grade 10-12 students have the opportunity to follow along online.
How to Participate Online
- Watch all the 2019 sessions posted in the Mini Med School Video Library. Sessions are usually available for online viewing within 72 hours
- Download and complete the Verification Form - Online Participation
- Scan and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
The submission deadline is Friday, December 20, 2019 at 4:30pm. Once received the form will be reviewed by our Mini Med School Team. If approved, an electronic Certificate of Participation will be issued.
Mini Med for the Classroom
Teachers, do you have a large number of students interested in attending Mini Med School? Are you outside the Lower Mainland?
If you're interested in organizing a screening of the current Mini Med School series, the following support is available:
- Promotional materials
- Certificates of participation
- A chance to email questions to the speakers (dependent on speaker availability)
Please note, students who have not attended the series in-person are not eligible to apply for the Summer Studentships.
For more information, or if you have any other questions or suggestions, contact email@example.com or 604 875-2000 x5397.