At Mini Science Night, you'll learn about the latest in leading-edge health research | Event Poster
Thursday, May 4, 2023 | 6:00 - 7:30 pm | Castlegar Public Library
- 5:30 - 6:00 pm - Registration and light refreshments*
- 6:00 - 6:20 pm - Speaker #1. Details and topics TBA
- 6:20 - 6:40 pm - Speaker #2. Details and topics TBA
- 6:40 - 7:00 pm - Speaker #3. Details and topics TBA.
- 7:00 - 7:30 pm - Question & Answer period
*A selection of boxed meals (vegetarian and meat) will be available for participants.
Mini Science Night is not a nut-free event. We cannot guarantee there will be no cross-contamination by catering. Participants with any food allergies or dietary restrictions are asked to bring a packed meal or eat before attending. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Interested in Participating?
Registration for Mini Science Night is open to everyone in the community. This includes students, teachers, parents, seniors and local healthcare professionals. Admission is free but space is limited to 50 participants.
Do you have additional questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.