High school students interested in attending Mini Med School must be nominated by a teacher as per the Nomination Guidelines below.
- Interested students must be in grades 10-12
- High school students must be nominated by a teacher to attend this event. Students cannot register themselves. Nominations will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. As space is limited, not all nominations will be guaranteed a seat.
- Each school can nominate a maximum of 10 students to attend. Any additional student nominations received will be added to a wait list.
- This event is very popular, we encourage teachers to register students as soon as the nomination form is available.
- Teachers are invited, but not required, to attend.
Mini Med School Kamloops is now full. Additional nominations will not be accepted at this time.
This is a popular program for high school students and each year we have an extensive wait list of interested participants. Students unable to attend a session are asked to advise us as soon as possible.