High school students interested in attending Mini Med School must be nominated by a teacher as per the Nomination Guidelines below.
- Interested students must be in grades 10-12
- High school students must be nominated by a teacher to attend this event. Students cannot register themselves. Nominations will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. As space is limited, not all nominations will be guaranteed a seat.
- Each school can nominate a maximum of 10 students to attend. Any additional student nominations received will be added to a wait list.
- This event is very popular, we encourage teachers to register students as soon as the nomination form is available.
- Teachers are invited, but not required, to attend.
The nomination form for students will be available online on Wednesday, March 6.
To complete the nomination form the teacher will require the student's name, grade and email address.
This is a popular program for high school students and each year we have an extensive wait list of interested participants. Students unable to attend a session are asked to advise us as soon as possible.