Our Finance team provides research-focused expertise in the following key areas:
- Overseeing financial planning analysis functions
- Obtaining and setting up operating and grant funding
- Setting up contracts and agreements
- Ensuring reliable and transparent corporate and grant reporting
- Serving as a bridge between the University of British Columbia and Provincial Health Services Authority finance systems
As a result of the team's expertise, the Research Institute programs are effectively and responsibly managed, allowing the research community to focus on what they do best — making a difference for future generations.
If you are a member of the Research Institute, please visit ResearchHub for forms, policies, and procedures to facilitate financial management and reporting.