We are pleased to congratulate the BC Children's and BC Women's investigators who were awarded funding through the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) Project Grant Spring 2019 competition. Our research community received nine new research and bridge grants totaling more than $5.8 million.
Further your career as part of our vibrant research community.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- PhD Fellowship: EpiGenOmics of Developmental Trajectories, Provençal Research Team
- Communications Specialist - Regular, Part-Time
- Project Coordinator - Full-Time
- Technician Research Assistant (TRA) 3 - Temporary, Full-Time
- Research Development Facilitator - Regular, Full-Time
- Administrative Coordinator - Regular, Full-Time
- Communications Specialist - Temporary, Full-Time
Thinking of relocating to Vancouver?
For more information:
Please contact Human Resources at BC Children's Hospital Research Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We only post employment opportunities available at the institute and/or associated with the institute’s researchers and research programs. We do not post employment opportunities with other organizations, companies or institutes.