Ware AL, Yeates KO, Tang K, Shukla A, Onicas AI, Guo S, Goodrich-Hunsaker N, Abdeen N, Beauchamp MH, Beaulieu C, Bjornson B, Craig W, Dehaes M, Doan Q, Deschenes S, Freedman SB, Goodyear BG, Gravel J, Ledoux AA, Zemek R, Lebel C; Pediatric Emergency Research Canada A-CAP Study Team. Longitudinal white matter microstructural changes in pediatric mild traumatic brain injury: An A-CAP study. Human Brain Mapping. 2022 Apr 25. doi: 10.1002/hbm.25885. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 35467058.CA
Maki K, Sih K, Doan Q, Sih K, Stillwell K, Chun A, Meckler G. A randomized controlled pilot study of intranasal lidocaine in acute management of paediatric migraine and migraine-like headache. Paediatr Child Health. 2022 Jun 23;27(6):340-345. doi: 10.1093/pch/pxac054. PMID: 36200101; PMCID: PMC9528783. CA
Plint AC, Newton AS, Stang A, Cantor Z, Hayawi L, Barrowman N, Boutis K, Gouin S, Doan Q, Dixon A, Porter R, Joubert G, Sawyer S, Crawford T, Gravel J, Bhatt M, Weldon P, Millar K, Tse Neto G, Grewal S, Chan M, Chan K,Yung G, Kilgar J, Lynch T, Aglipay M, Dalgleish D, Farion K, Klassen TP, Johnson D, Calder LA, for Pediatric Emergency Research Canada (PERC). How safe are paediatric emergency departments? A national prospective cohort study. BMJ Qual Saf. 2022;. doi:10.1136/bmjqs-2021-014608, 10.1136/bmjqs-2021-014608 CA
Cairncross, M., Yeates, K. O., Tang, K., Madigan, S., Beauchamp, M. H., Craig, W., Doan, Q., Zemek, R., Kowalski, K., Silverberg, N. D. Early Postinjury Screen Time and Concussion Recovery. Pediatrics. 2022;. doi:10.1542/peds.2022-056835, 10.1542/peds.2022-056835 CA
Doan Q, Chadwick L, Tang K, Brooks B, Beauchamps M, Zemek K, Craig W, Gravel J, Yeates KO for Pediatric Emergency Research Canada (PERC). Prospective cohort study of the association between pre-injury psychosocial function and post-concussive symptoms in pediatric mild traumatic brain injury: An A-CAP study. Accepted at Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation, Sep 2022. FA
Sparanese S, Yeates KO, Bone J, Beauchamps M, Craig W, Zemek R, Doan Q. Concurrent psychosocial concerns and post concussive symptoms following pediatric mTBI: An A-CAP Study. Journal of Pediatric Psychology, Oct 2022. SA
Manouzi A, Sanatani S, Doan Q. Electrocardiogram in Pediatric Syncope: Practice Variation Among Pediatric Emergency Physicians. Pediatric Emergency Care. 2022 Feb; 38(2):e886-e890. doi: 10.1097/PEC.0000000000002469. SA
Ware AL, Yeates KO, Geeraert B, Long X, Beauchamp MH, Craig W, Doan Q, Freedman SB, Goodyear BG, Zemek R, Lebel C. Structural connectome differences in pediatric mild traumatic brain and orthopedic injury. Human Brain Mapping. 2022 Feb; 43(3): 1032-1046. doi:10.1002/hbm.25705. CA
Lee A, Zhao D, Kim G, Black T, Davidson J, Doan Q. Youth Mental Health presentations at a tertiary center: Who comes, what are their needs, and can we meet their needs. Paediatrics & Child Health. 2022 Feb. pxab091, doi.org/10.1093/pch/pxab091. CA
Virk P, Arora R, Burt H, Gadermann A, Barbic S, Nelson M, Davidson J, Cornish P, Doan Q. HEARTSMAP-U: Adapting a Psychosocial Self-Screening and Resource Navigation Support Tool for Use by Post-secondary Students. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 2022 Feb. doi: 10.3389/fpsyt.2022.812965. SA
Doan Q & Barbic D. Are mood disorders associated with frequent emergency department visits? Question answered, or a dialogue just beginning? Canadian Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2022 Jan. doi.org/10.1007/s43678-021-00238-0. FA
Stiell IG on behalf of the Canadian EM writing groups (Paul Atkinson, Peter Cameron, Alix Carter, Warren Cheung, Ryan Chuang, Kerstin de Wit, Doan Q, Ian Drennan, Debra Eagles, Andrew Hall, Ariel Hendin, Grant Innes, Eddy Lang, Patrick McLane, Andrew McRae, Catherine Patocka, Jeffrey J. Perry, Naveen Poonai, Venkatesh Thiruganasambandamoorthy, Daniel Ting, Christian Vaillancourt, Robert Woods, Krishan Yadav, Peter Zed). Guide to writing and publishing a scientific manuscript: part 2—the process. Canadian Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2022 Jan 10. doi: 10.1007/s43678-021-00242-4. CA
Stiell IG on behalf of the Canadian EM writing groups (Paul Atkinson, Peter Cameron, Alix Carter, Warren Cheung, Ryan Chuang, Kerstin de Wit, Doan Q, Ian Drennan, Debra Eagles, Andrew Hall, Ariel Hendin, Grant Innes, Eddy Lang, Patrick McLane, Andrew McRae, Catherine Patocka, Jeffrey J. Perry, Naveen Poonai, Venkatesh Thiruganasambandamoorthy, Daniel Ting, Christian Vaillancourt, Robert Woods, Krishan Yadav, Peter Zed). Guide to writing and publishing a scientific manuscript: Part 1—The structure. Canadian Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021 Dec. doi: 10.1007/s43678-021-00241-5. CA
Virk P, Atwal A, Wright BA, Newton A, Doan Q. Exploring Parental Acceptability of Universal Psychosocial Screening in Pediatric Emergency Departments. Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry. 2021 Dec. SA
Virk P, Chun A, Liu Q, Doan Q. Recruiting and engaging youth and families in mental health research: lessons learnt during the COVID-19 pandemic. Aug 2021. SAGE Research Methods. SA
Shukla A, Ware AL, Guo S, Goodyear B, Beauchamp MH, Zemek R, Craig W, Doan Q, Beaulieu C, Yeates KO, Lebel C. Examining brain white matter after pediatric mild traumatic brain injury using neurite orientation dispersion and density imaging: An A-CAP study. NeuroImage: Clinical. Nov 2021. doi: 10.1101/2021.09.09.21263356. CA
Burt H, Doan Q, Landry T, Wright B, McKinley K. The Impact of Universal Mental Health Screening on Pediatric Emergency Department Flow. Academic Pediatrics. 2021 Oct; S1876-2859(21)00455-1. doi: 10.1016/j.acap.2021.09.021. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 34757025. CA
O'Brien H, Minich NM, Langevin LM, Taylor HG, Bigler ED, Cohen DM, Beauchamp MH, Craig WR, Doan Q, Zemek R, Bacevice A, Mihalov LK, Yeates KO. Normative and Psychometric Characteristics of the Health and Behavior Inventory Among Children With Mild Orthopedic Injury Presenting to the Emergency Department: Implications for Assessing Postconcussive Symptoms Using the Child Sport Concussion Assessment Tool 5th Edition (Child SCAT5). Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine. Sep 2021. doi:10.1097/JSM.0000000000000943.
Pernica JM, Smaill F, Kam AJ, Bartholomew A, Doan Q, Smieja M, Khan S, Sung M, Thabane L, Goldfarb DM. Single-centre, open-label, randomised, trial to compare rapid molecular point-of-care streptococcal testing to standard laboratory-based testing for the management of streptococcal pharyngitis in children: study protocol. BMJ Open. Aug 2021. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2020-047271 CA
Li BCM, Wright B, Black T, Newton AS, Doan Q. Utility of MyHEARTSMAP in Youth Presenting to the Emergency Department with Mental Health Concerns. Journal of Pediatrics. Aug 2021. doi.org/10.1016/j.jpeds.2021.03.062 SA
Lamoureux E, Ishikawa T, Yeates KO, Brooks BL, Beauchamp MH, Craig W, Gravel J, Zemek R, Doan Q. Convergent Validity of Myheartsmap: A Pediatric Psychosocial Health Screening Tool. Child Psychiatry & Human Development. Aug 2021. doi: 10.1007/s10578-021-01221-7.
McKinley KW, Chamberlain JM, Doan Q, Berkowitz D. Reducing Pediatric ED Length of Stay by Reducing Diagnostic Testing: A Discrete Event Simulation Model. Pediatric Quality & Safety. Mar 2021. doi: 10.1097/pq9.0000000000000396.
Burstein B, Sabhaney V, Bones J, Doan Q, Mansouri F, Meckler G. Prevalence of Bacterial Meningitis Among Febrile Infants Aged 29-60 Days With Positive Urinalysis Results: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. The Journal of the American Medical Association. May 2021. doi: 10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2021.4544.
Virk P, Ellis J, Dhariwal A, Chapman A, Doan Q. The Utility of Universal Screening for Somatization in a Pediatric Emergency Department: A Prospective Evaluation. Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry. May 2021. doi: 10.1177/13591045211017619.
Ishikawa T, Chin B, Meckler G, Hay C, Doan Q. Reducing length of stay and return visits for emergency department pediatric mental health presentations. Canadian Journal of Emergency Medicine. Dec 2020. doi.org/10.1007/s43678-020-00005-7.
Poonai N, Coriolano K, Klassen T, Heath A, Yaskina M, Beer D, Scott S, Bhatt M, Kam A, Doan Q, Sabhaney V, Offringa M, Pechlivanoglou P, Hickes S, Ali S, Ketodex Study Team. Adaptive randomised controlled non-inferiority multicentre trial (the Ketodex Trial) on intranasal dexmedetomidine plus ketamine for procedural sedation in children: study protocol. British Medical Journal Open. Dec 2020. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2020-041319 CA.
Maki K, Azizi H, Hans P, Doan Q. Adherence to National Pediatric Bronchiolitis Management Guidelines and Impact on Emergency Department Resource Utilization. Paediatrics and Child Health. Accepted for publication Jan 2020. doi.org/10.1093/pch/pxaa013.
Wan MW, Kissoon N, Doan Q. The knowledge needs for Canadian paediatric emergency physicians in the diagnosis and management of tropical diseases: A national physician survey. Paediatrics & Child Health. Mar 2020. doi.org/10.1093/pch/pxaa022.
Doan Q, Wright B, A, Atwal A, Hankinson E, Virk P, Azizi H, Stenstrom R, Black T, Gokiert R, and Newton A. Utility of MyHEARTSMAP for universal Psychosocial screening in the Emergency Department. Journal of Pediatrics. 2020 Apr; 219:54-61.e1. doi: 10.1016/j.jpeds.2019.12.046. Epub 2020 Feb 24. FA
McKinley K, Babineau J, Roskind C, Doan Q. Discrete event simulation modeling to evaluate the impact of a quality improvement initiative on patient flow in a pediatric emergency department. Emergency Medicine Journal. Jan 2020. doi: 10.1136/emermed-2019-208667.
Virk P, Vo D, Ellis J, Doan Q. Pediatric somatization in the emergency department: assessing missed opportunities for early management. Canadian Journal of Emergency Medicine. Nov 2019. Accepted for publication.
Lee J, Black T, Meckler G, Doan Q. Outcome of pediatric emergency mental health visits: Incidence and timing of suicide completion. Canadian Journal of Emergency Medicine. Nov 2019. Accepted for publication.
Paul J, Zhu K, Meckler G, Park D, Doan Q. Assessing Appropriateness of Pediatric Emergency Department Visits: Is it even possible? Canadian Journal of Emergency Medicine. Oct 2019. Accepted for publication.
Mannix R, Zemek R, Yeates KO, Arbogast K, Atabaki S, Badawy M, Beauchamp MH, Beer D, Bin S, Burstein B, Craig W, Corwin D, Doan Q, Ellis M, Freedman SB, Gagnon I, Gravel J, Leddy J, Lumba-Brown A, Master C, Mayer AR, Park G, Penque M, Rhine T, Russell K, Schneider K, Bell M, Wisniewski S. Practice Patterns in Pharmacological and Non-Pharmacological Therapies for Children with Mild Traumatic Brain Injury: A survey of 15 Canadian and United States Centers. Journal of Neurotrauma. Oct 2019. doi: 10.1089/neu.2018.6290.
- Koopmans E, Black T, Newton A, Dhugga G, Karduri N, Doan Q. Provincial dissemination of HEARTSMAP, an emergency department psychosocial assessment and disposition decision tool for children and youth. Paediatrics & Child Health. Sep 2019. doi.org/10.1093/pch/pxz038.
- Almubarak H, Meckler G, Doan Q. Factors and Outcomes Associated with Pediatric Emergency Department Arrival Patterns Through the Day. Paediatrics & Child Health. Aug 2019. doi.org/10.1093/pch/pxy173.
- Virk P, Laskin S, Gokiert R, Richardson C, Newton M, Stenstrom R, Wright B, Black T, Doan Q. MyHEARTSMAP: development and evaluation of a psychosocial self-assessment tool, for and by youth. BMJ Paediatrics Open 2019 July; 3:e000493. doi: 10.1136/bmjpo-2019-000493
- Doan Q, Wong H, Meckler G, Stang A et al. The impact of pediatric emergency department crowding on patient and health care system outcomes: a multicenter cohort study. CMAJ 2019 June 10;191:E627-35. doi: 10.1503/cmaj.181426
- Migneault D, Chang A, Choi E, Doan Q. Pediatric Falls: Are Monkey Bars Bad News? Cureus 10(11): e3548. November 05, 2018.
- Judge P, Yao R, Tabeshi R, Meckler G, Doan Q. Use of a standardized asthma severity score to determine Emergency Department disposition for pediatric asthma: a cohort study. Paediatrics & Child Health Accepted 2018 June 28.
- Gill C, Arnold B, Nugent S, Rajwani A, Xu M, Black T, Doan Q. Reliability of HEARTSMAP as a tool for evaluating psychosocial assessment documentation practices in emergency departments for pediatric mental health complaints. Academic Emergency Medicine 2018 June 20.
- Karacabeyli D, Meckler G, Doan Q. System outcomes associated with a pediatric emergency department clinical decision unit. CJEM 2018:1–4.
- Doan Q, Goldman R, and Meckler G. Management practice-related and modifiable factors associated with paediatric emergency return visits. Paediatrics & Child Health 2018 April 7. pxy039.
- Lee A, Deevska M, Stillwell K, Black T, Meckler G, Park D, Eslami A, Doan Q. A psychosocial assessment and management tool for children and youth in crisis. CJEM. 2018 March 28.
- Virk P, Stenstrom R, Doan Q. Reliability testing of the HEARTSMAP psychosocial assessment tool for multidisciplinary use and in diverse emergency settings. Paediatrics & Child Health 2018, March 9, 2018.
- Poonai N, Mehrotra S, Mamdani M Patmanidis A, Miller M, Sukhera J, Doan Q. The association of exposure to suicide-related Internet content and emergency department visits in children: a population-based time series analysis. Can J Public Health 2017;108(5 6):e462–e467.
- Tofil N, Brown L, Lin Y, Zhong J, Peterson D, White M, Grant D, Grant V, Gottesman R, Sudikoff S, Adler M, Marohn K, Davidson J, Cheng A for the INSPIRE CPR Investigators (Doan Q). Workload of Team Leaders and Team Members during a Simulated Sepsis Scenario. Pediatr Crit Care Me. 2017 June 24. [Epub ahead of print]
- Yeates KO, Beauchamp M, Craig W, Doan Q, Zemek R, Bjornson BB, Gravel G, Mikrogianakis A, Goodyear B, Abdeen N, Beaulieu C, Dehaes M, Deschenes S, Harris A, Lebel C, Lamont R, Williamson T, Barlow KM, Bernier F, Brooks BL, Emery C, Freedman SB, Kowalski K, Mrklas K, Tomfohr-Madsen L, Schneider K. on behalf of Pediatric Emergency Research Canada. Advancing Concussion Assessment in Pediatrics (A-CAP) study: Protocol for a prospective, concurrent cohort longitudinal study of mild traumatic brain injury in children. BMJ Open. 2017;7: e017012.
- Xu M, Doan Q. Outpatient Parenteral Antimicrobial Therapy and Judicious Use of Pediatric Emergency Resources. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2017 Jul 11.
- Georgio G, Guttman A, Doan Q. Emergency department flow measures for adult and pediatric patients in British Columbia and Ontario: a retrospective, repeated cross-sectional study. J Emerg Med. 2017 Jul 1. pii: S0736-4679(17)30433.
- Meyer-Macaulay C, Truong M, Meckler G, Doan Q. Return visits to the Pediatric Emergency Department: A Multi-centre Retrospective Cohort Study. Can J Emerg Med Care. 2017 June 19. [Epub ahead of print]
- Nutter A, Meckler GD, Truong M, Doan Q. Constipation and Pediatric Emergency Department Utilization. Paediatrics and Child Health. 2017 May;22(3):139-142.
- Truong M, Meckler G, Doan Q. Emergency Department Return Visits within A Large Geographic Area. J Emerg Med. 2017 June;52(6):801-808.
- Scott SD, Albrecht L, Given LM, Hartling H, Johnson DW, Jabbour M, Klassen TP, on behalf of the TREKK team (Doan Q). Pediatric information seeking behaviour, information needs, and information preferences of health care professionals in general emergency departments: Results from the Translating Emergency Knowledge for Kids (TREKK) needs Assessment. Can J Emerg Med Care. 2017 Jan 9. [Epub ahead of print]
- Reiner E, Ahmadi A, Grafstein E, Doan Q. Outcomes From Referrals and Unscheduled Visits From Community Emergency Departments to a Regional Pediatric Emergency Department in Canada. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2017 Jan 9. [Epub ahead of print] .
- Chan M, Doan Q, Meckler GD. Pediatric Emergency Department Overcrowding and Adverse Patient Outcomes. Paediatrics & Child Health 2017, 22 (7), 1: 377–381.
- Muller K, Chee Z, Doan Q. Using Nurse Practitioners to Optimize Patient Flow in a Pediatric Emergency Department. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2016 Apr 5. [Epub ahead of print]
- Cheng A, Hunt EA, Grant D, Lin Y, Grant V, Duff JP, White ML, Peterson DT, Zhong J, Gottesman, et al. (Doan Q). Variability in quality of chest compressions provided during simulated cardiac arrest across nine pediatric institutions. Resuscitation. 2015 Dec;97:13-19.
- Mapelli E, Black T, Doan Q. Trends in Pediatric Emergency Department Utilization for Mental Health-Related Visits. J Pediatr. 2015 Oct;167(4):905-910.
- Smith V, Grafstein E, Mustafa M, Doan Q. Factors influencing the decision to attend a Pediatric emergency department for non-emergent complaints. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2015 Sept;31(9):640-644. PMID: 25822234.
- Cheng A, Brown LL, Duff JP, Davidson J, Overly F, Tofil NM, Peterson DT, White ML, Bhanji F, Bank I, et al. (Doan Q). Improving cardiopulmonary resuscitation with a CPR feedback device and refresher simulations (CPR CARES study): A randomized clinical trial. JAMA Pediatr. 2015 Feb;169(2):137-44. PMID: 25531167. DOI: 10.1001/jamapediatrics.2014.2616.
- Cheng A, Overly F, Kessler D, Nadkarni VM, Lin Y, Doan Q, Duff JP, Tofil NM, Bhanji F, Adler M, et al. Perception of CPR quality: Influence of CPR feedback, just-in-time CPR training and provider role. Resuscitation. 2015 Feb;87:44-50. PMID: 25433294. DOI: 10.1016/j.resuscitation.2014.11.015.
- Gill C, Ansermino M, Sanatani S, Mulpuri K, Doan Q. Paediatric patient family engagement with clinical research at a tertiary care paediatric hospital. Paediatrics and Child Health. 2014 Dec;19(10):537-542.
- Sabhaney V, Boutis K, Yang G, Barra L, Tripathi R, Tran K, Doan Q. Bone Fractures in Children: Is There an Association with Obesity? J Pediatr. 2014 Aug;165(2)313-8.
- Doan Q, Shechter S, Wong H, Sheps S, Kissoon N, Singer J, Johnson D. Forecasting the effect of physician assistants in a pediatric ED. Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants. 2014 Aug;27(8):35-41.
- Kwan C, Doan Q, Oliveria JP, Ouyang M, Howard A, Boutis K. Do Obese Children Suffer More Severe Fractures than Non-Obese Children?: A Cross-sectional Study from a Paediatric Emergency Department. Pediatr Child Healt. 2014 May:19(5): 251-5.
- Doan Q, Genuis E, Yu A. Trends in use in a Canadian pediatric emergency department. Can J Emerg Med Care. 2014 Sep;16(5):405-410.
- Tripathi R, Doan Q, Sabhaney V, Boutis K. Accuracy of the Weight-for-age Index in Identifying Obese Children in the Emergency Setting. Journal of Research in Obesity. 2014 Apr;2014:Article ID 558641.
- Genuis E and Doan Q. The Effect of Medical Trainees on Pediatric Emergency Department Flow: A Discrete Event Simulation Modeling Study. Acad Emerg Med. 2013 Nov; 20(11):1112–1120.
- Doan Q, Sheps S, Kissoon N, Wong H, Singer J, and Johnson D. Parents’ willingness to receive care by Physician Assistants in a Pediatric Emergency Department. Can J Emerg Med Care. 2013 Nov;15(6):330-6.
- Doan Q, Piteau S, Sheps S, Singer J, Wong H, Johnson D, Kissoon N. The Role of Physician Assistants in Pediatric Emergency Medicine: The Physician’s View. Can J Emerg Med Care. 2013 Nov;15(6):321-9.
- Hung G, Doan Q. Assessment of the reliability of active radiofrequency identification technology for patient tracking in the pediatric emergency department. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2013 Feb;29(2):162-4.
- Campbell J, Al Qahtani A, McRae L, Kissoon N, Doan Q. Body Mass Index and the Odds of Acute Injury in Children. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2013 Jan; 29(1):21-5.
- Dobson I, Doan Q, Hung GR. A systematic review of patient tracking technologies in pediatrics and pediatric emergency medicine. J Emerg Med. 2013 Jan;44(1):242-8.
- Doan Q, Hooker RS, Wong H, Sheps S, Kissoon N, Singer J, Johnson D. Canadians’ Willingness to Receive Care by Physician Assistants. Can Fam Physician. 2012 Aug; 58(8):e459-466.
- Doan Q, Sabhaney V, Kissoon N, Johnson D, Sheps S, Singer J. The role of Physician Assistants in a pediatric Emergency Department. A center review and survey. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2012 Aug; 28(8): 783-8.
- Gravel J, Fitzpatrick E, Gouin S, Millar K, Curtis S, Joubert G, Boutis K, Guimont C, Goldman RD, Dubrovsky SA, Porter R, Beer D, Doan Q, Osmond MH. The Canadian Triage and Acuity Scale for children: a prospective multicenter evaluation. Ann Emerg Med. 2012 Jul;60(1):71-77.e3.
- Bretholz A, Doan Q, Cheng A, Lauder G. A presurvey and postsurvey of a web- and simulation-based course of ultrasound-guided nerve blocks for pediatric emergency medicine. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2012 Jun;28(6):506-9.
- Bishop JMS, Ansermino JM, Milner RA, Doan Q. Propofol and ketamine in combination versus ketamine or propofol alone for procedural sedation in children outside of the operating room (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2012 May, Issue 5.
- Doan Q, Shefrin A, Johnson D. Cost-effectiveness of metered-dose inhalers for asthma exacerbations in the pediatric emergency department. Pediatrics. 2011 May;127(5):e1105-1111.
- Freedman SB, Gouin S, Bhatt M, Black KJ, Johnson D, Guimont C, Joubert G, Porter R, Doan Q, van Wylick R, Schuh S, Atenafu E, Eltorky M, Cho D, Plint A; Pediatric Emergency Research Canada (PERC). Prospective assessment of practice pattern variations in the treatment of pediatric gastroenteritis. Pediatrics. 2011 Feb;127(2):e287-295.
- Doan Q, Sabhaney V, Kissoon N, Sheps S, Singer J. A systematic review: The role and impact of the physician assistant in the emergency department. Emerg Med Australas. 2011 Feb;23(1):7-15.
- Li Z, Doan Q, Dobson S. Determinants of influenza immunization uptake in Canadian youths. Vaccine. 2010 Apr 26;28(19):3462-6.
- Doan Q, Chan M, Leung V, Lee E, Kissoon N. The impact of an oral rehydration clinical pathway in a paediatric emergency department. Paediatr Child Health. 2010 Oct;15(8):503-7.
- Doan Q, Koehoorn M, Kissoon N. Body mass index and the risk of acute injury in adolescents. Paediatr Child Health. 2010 Jul;15(6):351-6.
- Doan Q, Enarson P, Kissoon N, Klassen TP, Johnson DW. Rapid viral diagnosis for acute febrile respiratory illness in children in the Emergency Department. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2009 Oct 7;(4):CD006452.
- Doan Q, Kissoon N, Dobson S, Whitehouse S, Cochrane D, Schmidt B, Thomas E. A randomized, controlled trial of the impact of early and rapid diagnosis of viral infections in children brought to an emergency department with febrile respiratory tract illnesses. J Pediatr. 2009 Jan;154(1):91-5.
- Doan Q, Carter JE. Ureteral Obstruction as a complication of Vertebral Osteomyelitis: A patient report. Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2002 Nov-Dec;41(9):727-9. doi: 10.1177/000992280204100915.