Participate in Research
Thank you for your interest in participating in our studies. Recruitment is currently open for the following studies:
- Neurocognition Study Phase I: We are currently recruiting OCD-affected participants, their siblings and control participants. Learn more here.
- Neurocognition Study Phase II: The second phase of the study will look at how neurocognitive abilities may change over the course of 5 years and whether they contribute to the development of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). The goal will be to look at the thinking and problem-solving skills over time, of kids who have OCD, compared to their siblings and those who do not have OCD. Participation in this study involves completing some online questionnaires and one neurocognitive testing session that will last between 3 hours and 3 hours and 25 minutes.
We are currently recruiting people who have participated in the Neurocognition Study phase I, approximately 5 years ago.
- Dissociable Cognitive Underpinnings of False Beliefs in OCD, Eating Disorders and Psychosis in Children: We are currently recruiting eating disorder and psychosis participants. Learn more here.
- A Neuroimaging Study of Pediatric OCD, At-Risk Siblings and Healthy Controls: We are currently recruiting siblings of children diagnosed with OCD. Learn more here.
- OCD and School Functioning: young adults who were diagnosed with OCD before the age of 18 years old. Learn more here.
Become a Lab Member
- Volunteer: We offer volunteer opportunities once a year. We hire from August to September and ask for minimum of one-year commitment of 8-10 hours per week. We are looking for volunteers who have a strong interest in research in mental health. If you are interested, please send an email with your CV, cover letter and your unofficial transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org