Join BC Children's Hospital, together with Providence Research and Vancouver Coastal Health Research Institute, to explore the latest advancements in Cardiovascular Health.
Thursday, April 20, 2023
4:00 - 6:30 pm. Doors open for networking and refreshments at 3:30 pm
Virtual or In-Person, St Paul's Hospital, Room LT1500, 1081 Burrard Street, Vancouver
- Dr. Karin Humphries, Associate Professor, UBC; UBC-Heart and Stroke Foundation Professorship in Women’s Cardiovascular Health.
- Dr. Jason Andrade, Cardiac Electrophysiologist, Vancouver General Hospital & Montreal Heart Institute; Associate Professor, UBC; Assistant Professor, Université de Montréal
- Astrid De Souza, Clinical Exercise Physiologist & Research Associate, Children’s Heart Centre, BC Children’s Hospital
- Dr. Jasmin Grewal, Head, Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, UBC; Clinical Professor & Director of the Cardiac Obstetrics Program and the Virani Provincial Adult Congenital Heart Program (V-‐PACH)
Hosted & Moderated by Dr. Darryl Knight, President, Providence Research; Vice President, Research & Academic Affairs, Providence Health Care; Associate Dean, UBC; Visiting Professor, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
Interested in Participating?
Attendance is FREE but space is limited. Registration is open to high school students, university students, health care professionals and members of the general public.
- Participate In-Person - Click here to register
- Participate Virtually - Click here for the Zoom link
Missed the 2022 lecture 'Virtual technologies: Advancing the delivery of health care?' Watch the recording in our video library.
For any questions or concerns please contact email@example.com.