The registration form for Mini Med School will be posted on this page from Monday, September 19 to Sunday, September 25, 2022.
To complete the registration form you will be asked to provide the following:
- Your name, email address, grade and school name
- Sponsor teacher name and email address
- How you would like to participate: In-Person, Virtually Live OR On-Demand. You may only select ONE method of participation. Each student may only register once.
- If you're registering for Mini Med School In-Person, a copy of your vaccine passport
- A personal statement (250 words or less) that answers the following questions: Why are you interested in attending Mini Med School? What do you hope to gain from participating?
Mini Med School is a popular program with limited capacity. Unfortunately, not everyone who registers will have the opportunity to participate. Sessions will be recorded and available in the Video Library in early 2023. Students who watch recorded content in the Video Library can apply for a Mini Med School Electronic Certificate of Participation.
Do you have more questions? Check out our Mini Med School FAQs or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.